Wednesday, January 12, 2011

what I love: resolutions!

I may be a tad late on the New Year's resolution bandwagon, but at least I'm getting on! What I love this week are resolutions, and those can be made at any time on any day of any month! However with the start of the new year, it sure does seem a convenient time to make them now doesn't it?

Resolutions are those ever-important promises that you make to yourself in attempts to become a better person, a better friend, a better fiancee, a better partner - just plain better.

So I've decided to make my list and officially post it here for all to see!
Here goes:
1. Get my home organized!  
    Focusing SO much on Invited, and sadly, our house has felt the brunt of that negligence!
    Time to get it together! 
2. Go to the gym - no really.
    GO. TO. THE. GYM. And workout while I'm there too.
3. Travel to (at least) one foreign location that I've never been to.
    Thinking Guatemala...
4. Take time to relax!

Plus these things too!
image credit: Be healthy, Be well

So there it is for all to see! Feel free to hold me accountable for what I love this week! What are your resolutions for the new year? Do you love 'em?!

No comments:

Post a Comment